WIWW: What I Wore Wednesday
Ok here is the thing. I think I have style, I just don't have the time or money for it. As much as I would love to look super cute and trendy every day, I just can't fathom spending the time and money to do it. Honestly, I would rather spend money on my kids or on our home first. And there's a little thing called college that we have to save for. Priorities. Ug.
So WIWW could stand for What I Wore Wednesday sometimes, and sometimes it could be What I Would Wear. Also, within this category, maybe I will post what my kids wore.
And another thing - I can't take a picture of myself in an outfit. I just feel silly and end up looking fat or weirdly posed. Just. Can't. Do. It. Maybe I will take pictures of my outfits without me in them. We will see how this evolves, but for now I will leave you with three pictures:
Have a great day!
So WIWW could stand for What I Wore Wednesday sometimes, and sometimes it could be What I Would Wear. Also, within this category, maybe I will post what my kids wore.
And another thing - I can't take a picture of myself in an outfit. I just feel silly and end up looking fat or weirdly posed. Just. Can't. Do. It. Maybe I will take pictures of my outfits without me in them. We will see how this evolves, but for now I will leave you with three pictures:
![]() |
| This is the best I could do. My pink skinny jeans. Love them! $16 from TJMAXX! |
![]() |
| Kids always look cute in pictures! Here is Charlotte dancing through the leaves and being silly. Pants from Kohls, sweater from Kohls, shirt was a gift, and boots from Costco. |
Have a great day!



.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments