Changes
I have neglected this blog something fierce! The good news is I was having fun with family and friends in the meantime! My two girls keep me busy, plus I scored a small part-time work-at-home job. Or, as I like to call it, a joblet! I am handling marketing and social media for Gaslight Village, our small downtown business district.
Anywho, in my recent quest to live more on a schedule and less on a "wait did my kids eat today?" lifestyle, I am instituting a structure to this blog.
Here is what I am thinking:
Inspiration Monday
Crafty Tuesday
What I Wore Wednesday
Top picks Thursday
Instagram Friday
I hope I can keep it up!
So today is what? Monday? Ok for "Inspiration Monday" here are pictures of rooms that are inspiring my current plan for our master bedroom (black, cream and kelly green):
Anywho, in my recent quest to live more on a schedule and less on a "wait did my kids eat today?" lifestyle, I am instituting a structure to this blog.
Here is what I am thinking:
Inspiration Monday
Crafty Tuesday
What I Wore Wednesday
Top picks Thursday
Instagram Friday
I hope I can keep it up!
So today is what? Monday? Ok for "Inspiration Monday" here are pictures of rooms that are inspiring my current plan for our master bedroom (black, cream and kelly green):



.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments