Happy Birthday Charlotte! Age 16
Today Charlotte turns 16!
Sixteen. How did that happen?
Charlotte has always been my quiet one. Sweet. Smart. Thoughtful. Very picky. Very private. She keeps her circle small and her walls up—but if you’re lucky enough to get past them, she will laugh until she can’t breathe and then keep laughing some more. Those are my favorite moments.
Lately, I love hearing her and Emilia just… talking. Sitting together, chatting, laughing, sharing things. Their relationship has grown so much, and it makes my heart happy every time I overhear it.
She’s also learning how to be patient with her loud, wild little brothers—which honestly deserves some kind of award. They drive her crazy, but they adore her, even if they don’t always show it.
She’s doing awesome in volleyball. Strong, focused, and quietly confident. Watching her grow on the court has been so fun, and I can’t wait to see where that takes her.
Sixteen feels big. New independence. New confidence. New adventures.
And yes… she has a car now.
Watch out world—Char is driving.

I can’t wait to see where this year takes her. Happy 16th birthday to my sweet girl. I love you so much.
.jpg)



.jpg)
Comments