Instagram Thursday
I don't know what happened to Wednesday but it came and went before I could even blink. So moving on to Instagram Thursday!
![]() |
| I am so obsessed with my daughter's hair! |
![]() |
| We made it to ArtPrize on its final weekend - here were some installations we saw |
| Charlotte was afraid of the dragon, or perhaps just disliked the artists take on a dragon. She is quite the critic |
![]() |
| At The BOB |
![]() |
| My playground bunny |
![]() |
| Finger painting |
![]() |
| A masterpiece! |
![]() |
| A "quick" trip to Chicago is never that quick... |
![]() |
| Chillaxing at the hotel |
![]() |
| and checking out the view. |
![]() |
| And, finally, some new bling for me! |













.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments