Ben Birthday Interview - Age 8
Here is Ben's birthday interview. I plan to ask him these questions every year on his birthday...forever.
Mama: How old are you?
Ben: 8
M: What is your favorite color?
B: I don’t know. Ummmm red orange yellow green blue purple and pink
Ben: 8
M: What is your favorite color?
B: I don’t know. Ummmm red orange yellow green blue purple and pink
M: What is favorite animal?
B: ummmmm I don’t know. monkey
M: What is your favorite book?
B: the book with no pictures
M: What is your favorite TV show?
B: the last kids on earth
M: What is your favorite movie?
B: Wednesday
M: What is your favorite food?
B: Sundae
M: What is your favorite toy?
B: Legos
M: Who is your best friend?
B: I don’t know (starts. Listing everyone he knows )
M: What is your favorite thing to do inside?
B: Watch tv
M: What is your favorite thing to do outside?
B: play with my friends
M: What do you do with mommy?
B: sleep
M: What do you do with daddy?
B:fishing
M: What do you do with Ian
B: Play
M: What do you do with Charlotte?
B: Nothing
M: What do you do with Emilia?
B: Nothing
M: What does mommy do best?
B: art
M: What does daddy do best?
B: fishing
M: What are you really good at?
B: flag football
M: What makes you happy?
B: Bitrthdays
M: What makes you sad?
B: Emilia
M: What would you buy if you had lots of money?
B: oculus, Lamborghini, pogo stick, Tesla
M: What is your favorite holiday?
B: Christmas
M: What do you like to take to bed?
B: Ocelot stuffie
M: What do you want to be when you grow up?
B: a buttcrack
M: What did you do on your birthday?
B: got presents, went out to dinner, saw Santa
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments