Happy Birthday Charlotte - Age 10!

Today Charlotte turned 10 years old!


Again, she doesn't wear glasses but I just love the picture.

Charlotte is the quintessential big sister, caring, responsible, and sometimes just over her little brothers! She sure does have a special place in her heart for Emilia though:


I hope their special sister bond lasts forever!

Charlotte enjoys volleyball, golf and horse riding:




Most of those sports she wouldn't dream of doing without her besties.

She is also extremely artistic, great at creative writing, and loves to be organized. Just like her mama, she also loves to read and go to live theater!  No complaints from any of her teachers either! When she gets the silly bug, though, it's hard to stop her!





That's not to say she isn't already showing signs of teenage behavior. She is an expert at the eye roll, and can argue her point until her face turns blue!


She loves to hang out with me, and wants to do everything I do. And I see so much of my younger self in Charlotte, it's almost spooky!



She is beautiful inside and out and I am so proud to be her mama!




We love you, Charlotte!


xoxo,
Mama

Comments

Popular Posts