Emilia, The Crawler!
We have another crawler! Emilia, beating her sister out by 1 month, has started crawling at 6 months old!
Was it wrong to compare my children like that? Oh well. It's an all-out competition over here ever since Emilia found out the sun literally does shine out of her sister's ass!
So here is the footage of our big crawler:
She chooses the army crawl method as opposed to the more traditional crawl that Charlotte favored:
I guess we can't keep our rat poison and chinese stars next to the couch anymore...
Was it wrong to compare my children like that? Oh well. It's an all-out competition over here ever since Emilia found out the sun literally does shine out of her sister's ass!
| This totally happened |
She chooses the army crawl method as opposed to the more traditional crawl that Charlotte favored:
I guess we can't keep our rat poison and chinese stars next to the couch anymore...
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
I watched your EAster video...Love how you colored brown eggs LOL