Emilia - 2 Months Old

Ahhh I am two days late! Only the second month with two kids and I'm already dropping the ball.

On Sunday, Emilia turned two months old!



As we were looking at Charlotte's two month pictures, Charlotte exclaimed "Emilia!" So apparently she thinks they look alike. Here is the comparison pictures:

Emilia
Charlotte
Emilia is a bit paler, has lighter hair and definitely has chubbier cheeks and a bigger belly! My little fatty :)

I am not even going to show a photo shoot video because Emilia basically didn't move a muscle the whole time. She seems to be a bit sturdier than Charlotte was at this age - must be the extra heft! She weighed in at 11 1/2 pounds at her 2 month check-up and was 50th percentile for head, length and weight. If I am remembering correctly, Charlotte was under 10th for weight, and upwards of 75th for length.

As for Emilia, other than a case of cradle cap, she seems pretty healthy!

She can now:

  • smile at us and make cooing noises
  • find her hand and stare at it
  • get her hand in her mouth to suck on it
  • sleep 4 hours in her crib


Emilia can NOT:

  • take a bottle well - she prefers mom
  • suck on a pacifier - she doesn't want it
  • add, subtract or multiply...but we're working on it!


Love you, Bubbles!

xoxo
Mommy

Comments

Popular Posts