Emilia 1 Month
Today Emilia is 1 month old!
Looks like Charlotte was a little longer and leaner with darker hair. It will be interesting to see how they both look when they are older!!
And here is the photo shoot. Despite a 102 degree fever, Charlotte had to get in some of the shots of course! She really loves her little sister!!
She can:
hold her head up
smile (at Nick...once)
burp, toot, poop and all that good stuff
Emilia has been a good baby so far - we have been lucky! She does have a cranky period between 10 pm and 12 am which is always a good time, but on the whole she is content. I do feel like I am not following the rules this time around. Emilia has been sleeping in her bouncy chair in our room or sometimes (gasp!) in bed with us. She just doesn't seem to like her crib and I am far too tired to protest. I am well aware that we may be creating a very bad habit so I am going to work on that...soon...I swear!
Life with two girls has been a harder adjustment than the transition from no kids to 1 kid, but I am still not complaining. We are keeping our heads above water, which is no small feat through the holidays.
Here is Emilia at 1 month compared to Charlotte's 1 month picture:
Emilia at 1 month Charlotte at 1 month
Looks like Charlotte was a little longer and leaner with darker hair. It will be interesting to see how they both look when they are older!!
And here is the photo shoot. Despite a 102 degree fever, Charlotte had to get in some of the shots of course! She really loves her little sister!!


.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments