Friday Favorites


Happy Friday everyone! 

Our kitchen is 99% done and we are now in the process of picking out countertops.
Granite is MUY expensive so we are also considering alternatives. I am intrigued by these green options:

Paperstone - made from 100% recycled-paper and a water based resin


IceStone - made from 100% recycled glass and cement


I am not quite sure how they compare in price per square foot but love that they are sustainable! Have any of you had any experience with either and, if so, would you recommend them?

With loft living becoming so popular in major cities, I think this is a great way to define space while providing much needed closet space!

Genuis!

Since the kitchen is almost done, we are already thinking about our next project. We plan to open up our front double entry into one main open entry and I am already looking for organization inspiration. Check out these lovely ideas:

What a clever idea using old shutters! 

This entry built-in makes me swoon!

Perhaps my little front entry is the perfect spot to go bold with wallpaper!?

I couldn't do this with our stairway, but LOVE this idea!

And finally, today I would like to give a special shout out to fellow blogger Leah of Diaries of a Domestic Goddess for featuring Growing Home on her blog today! Thanks Leah!

Leave me a comment!

Comments

Leah said…
I love the stairway shelves!!

And you are totally welcome about featuring you on my blog :)

Popular Posts