9 Months Old
Two days ago, Charlotte turned 9 months old!
I am late posting this. I hate to be late! On the actual day she turned 9 months old, she had a Dr. appointment plus Nick and I had a black tie event to go to. There was just no time to do the photo shoot. Her appointment went well - it was her 9 month well baby visit. She weighs 16 lbs 6.5 oz. which is in the 10th percentile. She dropped a bit on the curve for weight, probably because she doesn't like to eat solids very much. Sweet potatoes and pears seem to be her favorites. We haven't had much success with anything else. For height, she measured in the 60th percentile at 27 3/4". Her head was normal at 44 cm circumference. She got her blood taken and everything was normal, including her lead levels which was a relief. We live in an old home and I was concerned about lead paint. She also got a vaccine.
The next day she woke up and was running a fever, which has continued on and off for 2 days. She is a little clingy and is not sleeping well, but otherwise in ok spirits. Needless to say, she wasn't in the mood for putting on a dress for a photo shoot. Finally, I slipped one on over her sweet-potato-stained onesie and cleaned her up as best as possible for the pictures.
This month, she is standing more than she is sitting. As soon as I set her down, she crawls over to the nearest stationary object and pulls herself up. She has also started to slowly cruise along furniture. In my opinion, she will probably be taking a few steps by Halloween.
She is saying "mama"! It only took several months of brainwashing! She has two bottom teeth! We didn't even notice a change in her behavior but, low and behold, one day there they were!
She can:
wear jeans - it's a talent!
wave bye-bye
kiss
I hope you feel better soon, Charlotte! Mama loves you (and we all need some sleep)!
xoxo
Mama
The photo shoot (she's a bit of a hot mess):
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Love the dress! ;)