We got a crawler!
After several weeks of wiggling, leap-frogging, scooting, rolling, backing up, twirling, twisting, and inching to get to where she wants to go, Charlotte finally put 2 (legs) and 2 (arms) together and started crawling today!
We happened to be at the Grand Rapids Children's Museum at the time, specifically in the play grocery store area where she was playing with a fake kiwi and a fake tomato. But what finally prompted her to utilize a forward motion? A Starbucks drink - naturally! She is a girl after her daddy's heart :)
AND because I have an iPhone, I was able to capture it on video. It's like a commercial for iPhones and Starbucks all rolled into one. Man what a yuppie I am!
Here is the video:
We happened to be at the Grand Rapids Children's Museum at the time, specifically in the play grocery store area where she was playing with a fake kiwi and a fake tomato. But what finally prompted her to utilize a forward motion? A Starbucks drink - naturally! She is a girl after her daddy's heart :)
AND because I have an iPhone, I was able to capture it on video. It's like a commercial for iPhones and Starbucks all rolled into one. Man what a yuppie I am!
Here is the video:
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments