Front Room

I am playing around with some decorating inspirations for each room. I call this Beach Regency and like it for the front room:


I am coveting that chair from Target and the way-out-of-my-price-range art deco side table! I think the wicker love seat and cream wainscoting play up the beachy cottage feel, while the mirrored sconces and side table pull out a Hollywood Regency feel. The rug adds a bit of pattern but doesn't compete with the floral of the upholstered chair.

I also think this rug from World Market is another good option:


What do you think? Leave me a comment!

Comments

CMP said…
love the room ideas. love the blog. you inspire me!
Leah said…
love love love that chair!!!
Anonymous said…
Oh I LOOOOOVE that rug! It's beautiful! Just what I was looking for in my home as well! Nice choice!
Anonymous said…
I am coveting that chair from Target and the way-out-of-my-price-range art deco side table! I think the wicker love seat and cream wainscoting play up the beachy cottage feel, while the mirrored sconces and side table pull out a Hollywood Regency feel. The indoor outdoor rugs add a bit of pattern but don't compete with the floral of the upholstered chair.

Popular Posts