5 Months
On Friday, Charlotte turned 5 months old.
We were in Las Vegas for the occasion so I was not able to get this post up on the actual day.
Speaking of Vegas, Charlotte took her first and second airplane rides! As soon as the wheels went up, her eyelids went down. What a good baby! Grandma and Mommy took turns holding her and when Papa arrived in Vegas a few days later, I barely saw my baby! Everyone was fighting to snuggle with her. One night I woke up and she was not in the playpen beside my bed. Turns out Grandma had a midnight craving for some chubby baby thighs. I found them in the living room asleep on the chair. She had so many other adorers including Aunt Linda, Uncle Stan, Aunt Connie, Aunt Dee, Aunt Xie, Aunt Kim, Aunt Jane, Uncle Tony, and Angel the poodle. In spirit she was surrounded by her Great Great Aunt Helen Victoria and Great Uncle Doug, whose condo we stayed at. She had so much fun looking at all of their artwork and picking out an elephant and a butterfly to take home.
She traveled with her own suitcase filled with adorable summer outfits from Grandma, Sitta, and debuted ones we recieved at my baby showers. She even had 5 bathing suits, but we never used them! It turns out the springtime in Vegas this year brought heavy pollen and Nugget was really affected by it. She did like the casinos though! She even sat through a fancy dinner without a peep.
I will post the pics of the Vegas vacation in another post - there are too many cute ones to include here.
She has really grown this past month. She is starting to recognize who she knows and who she doesn't know. She can now "sing" herself to sleep if I am patient enough to not go to her right away. She still isn't eating cereal too well but we are working on that.
She's jogging! Oh wait, no that's me. But she makes a good jogging buddy - wide eyed and looking around at the world passing by.
She went to her first gorilla birthday party. I don't know if that is something everyone can say no matter how old you are.
She can:
hold her own bottle
find her own pacifier and put it in her mouth (most of the time)
pet the dogs - if 'pet' means grab their fur (they are very patient big sisters)
roll over front to back and back to front
play in her exersaucer - she loves it!
Love you Nuggs!
xoxo
Mommy
The photo shoot:
We were in Las Vegas for the occasion so I was not able to get this post up on the actual day.
Speaking of Vegas, Charlotte took her first and second airplane rides! As soon as the wheels went up, her eyelids went down. What a good baby! Grandma and Mommy took turns holding her and when Papa arrived in Vegas a few days later, I barely saw my baby! Everyone was fighting to snuggle with her. One night I woke up and she was not in the playpen beside my bed. Turns out Grandma had a midnight craving for some chubby baby thighs. I found them in the living room asleep on the chair. She had so many other adorers including Aunt Linda, Uncle Stan, Aunt Connie, Aunt Dee, Aunt Xie, Aunt Kim, Aunt Jane, Uncle Tony, and Angel the poodle. In spirit she was surrounded by her Great Great Aunt Helen Victoria and Great Uncle Doug, whose condo we stayed at. She had so much fun looking at all of their artwork and picking out an elephant and a butterfly to take home.
She traveled with her own suitcase filled with adorable summer outfits from Grandma, Sitta, and debuted ones we recieved at my baby showers. She even had 5 bathing suits, but we never used them! It turns out the springtime in Vegas this year brought heavy pollen and Nugget was really affected by it. She did like the casinos though! She even sat through a fancy dinner without a peep.
I will post the pics of the Vegas vacation in another post - there are too many cute ones to include here.
She has really grown this past month. She is starting to recognize who she knows and who she doesn't know. She can now "sing" herself to sleep if I am patient enough to not go to her right away. She still isn't eating cereal too well but we are working on that.
She's jogging! Oh wait, no that's me. But she makes a good jogging buddy - wide eyed and looking around at the world passing by.
She went to her first gorilla birthday party. I don't know if that is something everyone can say no matter how old you are.
She can:
hold her own bottle
find her own pacifier and put it in her mouth (most of the time)
pet the dogs - if 'pet' means grab their fur (they are very patient big sisters)
roll over front to back and back to front
play in her exersaucer - she loves it!
Love you Nuggs!
xoxo
Mommy
The photo shoot:

.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments