Happy birthday Ian - 10 years old!

 Today is Ian’s GOLDEN birthday! 10 years old on the 10th!


He’s a total sweetheart with a heart of gold! We couldn’t ask for a better kid!


He’s silly but never mean spirited. Always wanting to do something, even when the rest of the family just wants to “chill Ian”. He’s forever asking “what are we doing next?”


He loves his dog and cuddles with her as much as he can and usually when no one is around and it’s quiet. 


Lately Ian has been into the tropical vibe so we had an aloha theme pool party with a couple of his friends. 



And he was thrilled to finally turn 10 and get his own phone! Charlotte promptly renamed our family group chat “where’s Ben?” 🤣 

Ian is very athletic and loves most sports - he just finished his first season of lacrosse and his last season of flag football. He says he is ready for tackle in the fall - not sure I am ready for that! 




This past spring Ian gave acting a go - one line in the school musical, Mary Poppins! 


He is also rocking a new hairdo these days, after his hair kept getting in his face, yet he refused to cut it: 



I love it but I still love it down as well:



All in all I would say he had a pretty epic birthday! He deserves it all and more!

Happy golden birthday Ian! We love you so much!!



Comments

Popular Posts