Ian Birthday Interview: Age 9
Here is Ian's birthday interview. I plan to ask him these questions every year on his birthday...forever.
Mama: How old are you?
Ian: 9
M: What is your favorite color?
I: Purple
M: What is favorite animal?
I: Sloth
M: What is your favorite book?
I: The War I Finally One
M: What is your favorite TV show?
I: Lost In Space
M: What is your favorite movie?
I: Sonic 2
M: What is your favorite food?
I: Spaghetti with Meatballs
M: What is your favorite toy?
I: Minecraft Crossbow Nerf from Lennon
M: Who is your best friend?
I: Lennon
M: What is your favorite thing to do inside?
I: Nintendo Swith
M: What is your favorite thing to do outside?
I: Swim
M: What do you do with mommy?
I: Nap
M: What do you do with daddy?
I: Fish
M: What do you do with Charlotte
I: Nothing
Ian: 9
M: What is your favorite color?
I: Purple
M: What is favorite animal?
I: Sloth
M: What is your favorite book?
I: The War I Finally One
M: What is your favorite TV show?
I: Lost In Space
M: What is your favorite movie?
I: Sonic 2
M: What is your favorite food?
I: Spaghetti with Meatballs
M: What is your favorite toy?
I: Minecraft Crossbow Nerf from Lennon
M: Who is your best friend?
I: Lennon
M: What is your favorite thing to do inside?
I: Nintendo Swith
M: What is your favorite thing to do outside?
I: Swim
M: What do you do with mommy?
I: Nap
M: What do you do with daddy?
I: Fish
M: What do you do with Charlotte
I: Nothing
M: What do you do with Emilia?
I: Play games
M: What do you do with Ben?
I: Play Switch
M: What does mommy do best?
I: Cricut
M: What does daddy do best?
I: Fish
M: What are you really good at?
I: Soccer
M: What makes you happy?
I: My famiy
M: What makes you sad?
I: When Ben punches me
M: What would you buy if you had lots of money?
I: A sloth
M: What is your favorite holiday?
I: Summer
M: What do you like to take to bed?
I: Stuffed animals
M: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I: Astronaut
M: What did you do on your birthday?
I: Swim, open presents, go kart, cake, cupcakes, donuts
I: When Ben punches me
M: What would you buy if you had lots of money?
I: A sloth
M: What is your favorite holiday?
I: Summer
M: What do you like to take to bed?
I: Stuffed animals
M: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I: Astronaut
M: What did you do on your birthday?
I: Swim, open presents, go kart, cake, cupcakes, donuts
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments