Ian Birthday Interview - Age 8
Here is Ian's birthday interview. I plan to ask him these questions every year on his birthday...forever. This is only 2 MONTHS LATE!
Mama: How old are you?
Ian: 8
M: What is your favorite color?
I: Blue and pink
M: What is favorite animal?
I: Shark
M: What is your favorite book?
I: Scooby Doo
M: What is your favorite TV show?
I: Scooby Doo
M: What is your favorite movie?
I: Jungle Cruise
M: What is your favorite food?
I: Enchilada
M: What is your favorite toy?
I: Maeve (our dog)
M: Who is your best friend?
I: Maeve (our dog)
M: What is your favorite thing to do inside?
I: Play with Maeve
M: What is your favorite thing to do outside?
I: Play with Maeve
M: What do you do with mommy?
I: Sleep
M: What do you do with daddy?
I: Fish
M: What do you do with Charlotte
I: Play hide and seek
M: What do you do with Emilia?
I: Yell at her
M: What do you do with Ben?
I: Play chess
M: What does mommy do best?
I: Get presents for me
M: What does daddy do best?
I: Fish
M: What are you really good at?
I: Baseball
M: What makes you happy?
I: Baseball
M: What makes you sad?
I: Emilia punching me
M: What would you buy if you had lots of money?
I: A Lamborghini
M: What is your favorite holiday?
I: Christmas
M: What do you like to take to bed?
I: Maeve
M: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I: Scientist
M: What did you do on your birthday?
I: Opened presents, eat cake, played games
I: Emilia punching me
M: What would you buy if you had lots of money?
I: A Lamborghini
M: What is your favorite holiday?
I: Christmas
M: What do you like to take to bed?
I: Maeve
M: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I: Scientist
M: What did you do on your birthday?
I: Opened presents, eat cake, played games
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments