Ian Birthday Interview - Age 7
Here is Ian's birthday interview. I plan to ask him these questions every year on his birthday...forever.
Mama: How old are you?
Ian: 7
M: What is your favorite color?
I: Blue
M: What is favorite animal?
I: Shark
M: What is your favorite book?
I: Sharks
M: What is your favorite TV show?
I: I can't think of any
M: What is your favorite movie?
I: Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs
M: What is your favorite food?
I: Beans
M: What is your favorite toy?
I: Bey Blades
M: Who is your best friend?
I: Lennon
M: What is your favorite thing to do inside?
I: Watch TV
M: What is your favorite thing to do outside?
I: Play tag
M: What do you do with mommy?
I: Lay with her
M: What do you do with daddy?
I: Help him mow the lawn and work on stuff
M: What do you do with Charlotte
I: Nothing
M: What do you do with Emilia?
I: Watch Tik Tok
M: What do you do with Ben?
I: Play stuff
M: What does mommy do best?
I: Work
M: What does daddy do best?
I: Work
M: What are you really good at?
I: Baseball
M: What makes you happy?
I: Baseball
M: What makes you sad?
I: Emilia punching me
M: What would you buy if you had lots of money?
I: Bey Blades
M: What is your favorite holiday?
I: Halloween
M: What do you like to take to bed?
I: My dinosaur named Hot Sauce
M: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I: Scientist
M: What did you do on your birthday?
I: Opened presents, eat cake, play school, Watched a storm from the porch
I: Emilia punching me
M: What would you buy if you had lots of money?
I: Bey Blades
M: What is your favorite holiday?
I: Halloween
M: What do you like to take to bed?
I: My dinosaur named Hot Sauce
M: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I: Scientist
M: What did you do on your birthday?
I: Opened presents, eat cake, play school, Watched a storm from the porch
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments