Ian Birthday Interview - Age 3
Here is Ian's birthday interview. I plan to ask him these questions every year on his birthday...forever.
Here goes...
Mama: How old are you?
Ian: uh...*holds up three fingers
M: What is your favorite color?
I: mmmm..... my blue one
M: What is favorite animal?
I: mmmmm.... ahhhh... Oh! A cow one!
M: What is your favorite book?
I: uh... a big one
M: What is your favorite TV show?
I: this *pointing at the TV which is playing The Jungle Bunch
M: What is your favorite movie?
I: this *pointing at the TV which is playing The Jungle Bunch
M: What is your favorite food?
I: frogs (?)..... (I ask again) Cereal
M: What is your favorite toy?
I: My robot
M: Who is your best friend?
I: Ben
M: What is your favorite thing to do inside?
I: pillows...(he throws a pillow at me)
M: What is your favorite thing to do outside?
I: My scooter
M: What do you do with mommy?
I: Play outside
M: What do you do with daddy?
I: The toys
M: What do you do with Emilia?
I: Just the toys
M: What do you do with Charlotte?
I: Uh...soccer
M: What do you do with Ben?
I: Just the toys
M: What does mommy do best?
I: Just the monkeys
M: What does daddy do best?
I: Just the poopy
M: What are you really good at?
I: Amanda (his speech teacher)
M: What makes you happy?
I: My dad
M: What makes you sad?
I: Just .... mom
M: What would you buy if you had lots of money?
I: Daddy shoes
M: What is your favorite holiday??
I: My firetruck
M: What do you like to take to bed?
I: Fire truck
M: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I: mmmm....just bigger!
M: What did you do on your birthday?
I: sharks (decals on the wall), mommmmm (now he wants me to get his bike unstuck)
Here goes...
Mama: How old are you?
Ian: uh...*holds up three fingers
M: What is your favorite color?
I: mmmm..... my blue one
M: What is favorite animal?
I: mmmmm.... ahhhh... Oh! A cow one!
M: What is your favorite book?
I: uh... a big one
M: What is your favorite TV show?
I: this *pointing at the TV which is playing The Jungle Bunch
M: What is your favorite movie?
I: this *pointing at the TV which is playing The Jungle Bunch
M: What is your favorite food?
I: frogs (?)..... (I ask again) Cereal
M: What is your favorite toy?
I: My robot
M: Who is your best friend?
I: Ben
M: What is your favorite thing to do inside?
I: pillows...(he throws a pillow at me)
M: What is your favorite thing to do outside?
I: My scooter
M: What do you do with mommy?
I: Play outside
M: What do you do with daddy?
I: The toys
M: What do you do with Emilia?
I: Just the toys
M: What do you do with Charlotte?
I: Uh...soccer
M: What do you do with Ben?
I: Just the toys
M: What does mommy do best?
I: Just the monkeys
M: What does daddy do best?
I: Just the poopy
M: What are you really good at?
I: Amanda (his speech teacher)
M: What makes you happy?
I: My dad
M: What makes you sad?
I: Just .... mom
M: What would you buy if you had lots of money?
I: Daddy shoes
M: What is your favorite holiday??
I: My firetruck
M: What do you like to take to bed?
I: Fire truck
M: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I: mmmm....just bigger!
M: What did you do on your birthday?
I: sharks (decals on the wall), mommmmm (now he wants me to get his bike unstuck)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments