Ben 10 Months Old
Yesterday, Benny turned 10 months old!
Before you wonder if this family has changed university allegiances because of what Ben is wearing, know that it is spirit day here in East Grand Rapids and our school has chosen the unfortunate colors of blue and gold as their school colors. :-/ It hurts a little every time I dress the kids in those colors ;)
And to compare, here are his siblings at 10 months old:
Well, Benny is a full-time walker now and has been for over a week. Crazy. He is still a joy and always smiling. He still sucks at sleeping through the night. He is saying mama and dada and is working on papa. He waves, claps, points, and does SOOOO BIGGGG.
He's awesome. I can't say anything bad about him except his sleep habits at night.
I am so glad I am almost done writing these monthly updates! This one is the 46th one I have written! 2 more to go!
Love you Benny Boy!
Love,
Mama
Before you wonder if this family has changed university allegiances because of what Ben is wearing, know that it is spirit day here in East Grand Rapids and our school has chosen the unfortunate colors of blue and gold as their school colors. :-/ It hurts a little every time I dress the kids in those colors ;)
And to compare, here are his siblings at 10 months old:
| Charlotte |
![]() |
| Emilia |
| Ian |
He's awesome. I can't say anything bad about him except his sleep habits at night.
I am so glad I am almost done writing these monthly updates! This one is the 46th one I have written! 2 more to go!
Love you Benny Boy!
Love,
Mama

.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments