Ben - 9 Months Old
Today Ben turns 9 months old!
And to compare, here are his siblings at 9 months:
Poor Ian is the only kid not being featured in a blog post today, as it's the first day of school and he still has another year before starting :(
Anyway, back to Ben! THIS GUY! He is THE CUTEST! He is THE HAPPIEST! I'm telling you, he is full of joy and laughter and so easy going! This has got to be the best age ever - I just love it!
Ben continues his streak of being super advanced (if I do say so myself). He can climb up and down stairs, walks 6 steps at a time, eats using the pincher grasp, and laughs anytime you look his way. He has a word that he uses when he sees us - I'm pretty sure he thinks he is saying hi. Yesterday, we weren't keeping the closest eye on him and he climbed halfway UP the slide. Like a big kid slide. Crazy!
He loves to play SOOOOO BIG!
He has had two haircuts already, and I can't bring myself to get rid of the "Trump" look.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE you munchkin, Benny Boy, Benny Rabbit, Goomba!
Love,
Mama
xoxoxoxo
| Pants? Who needs pants?! |
And to compare, here are his siblings at 9 months:
| Charlotte |
![]() |
| Emilia |
![]() |
| Ian |
Poor Ian is the only kid not being featured in a blog post today, as it's the first day of school and he still has another year before starting :(
Anyway, back to Ben! THIS GUY! He is THE CUTEST! He is THE HAPPIEST! I'm telling you, he is full of joy and laughter and so easy going! This has got to be the best age ever - I just love it!
Ben continues his streak of being super advanced (if I do say so myself). He can climb up and down stairs, walks 6 steps at a time, eats using the pincher grasp, and laughs anytime you look his way. He has a word that he uses when he sees us - I'm pretty sure he thinks he is saying hi. Yesterday, we weren't keeping the closest eye on him and he climbed halfway UP the slide. Like a big kid slide. Crazy!
He loves to play SOOOOO BIG!
| How big is Ben? SOOOOO BIGGGG! |
He has had two haircuts already, and I can't bring myself to get rid of the "Trump" look.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE you munchkin, Benny Boy, Benny Rabbit, Goomba!
Love,
Mama
xoxoxoxo


.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments