Ben - 2 Months Old

Today Ben is 2 months old!

Benjamin Thomas


And to compare, here he is next to his siblings at 2 months old:



Clearly, my photo taking skills are getting worse - or the time I have to take a good photo is getting shorter ;)

Ben is definitely looking most like Emilia. And he's a fatty! ps - I never realized how little hair Ian had. And Ian is not within the Valentine's Day color scheme because his is the only birthday NOT in December, therefore at 2 months old he was enjoying summer while my winter babies are celebrating Valentine's Day at 2 months old.

Ben is good as babies go. He goes about three hours between feedings at night and has a restless period between 4 and 7 am so that's fun. He is a spitter-upper and wakes often during the day looking uncomfortable so I am wondering if he has typical newborn tummy issues or perhaps reflux. He has a doctor appointment this week so we will see what we can do. Besides breastfeeding, we have tried about 4 different formulas including soy and it doesn't make a huge difference.

Ben has been staring at toys and bright patterns more and is pretty close to figuring out that his hands are attached to his body. He smiles at us every day and has started to coo when he is smiling. I have started to wear him more in the Bjorn so I can get things done as he doesn't stay asleep very long when he is set down.

Besides a bit of a stuffy nose, he has managed to avoid all the bajillion sicknesses that his siblings are bringing home on a regular basis. Just another benefit of breastfeeding!

His hair has a bit of coppery color to it, another similarity to Emilia. I can't wait to see who he looks like when he gets older!

Love you Button!

Love,
Mama

Comments

Popular Posts