Insta Friday
It's Friday! Here are my favorite Instagram photos of the past week:
The girls have been dressing up Ian a lot: Charlotte started ballet back up: New table and chairs from Grandma and Papa for the playroom: I love doing her hair...when she lets me: Hey...come sit here: For some reason she looks like she should be holding a cigerette in the other hand. Like she just got home from a horrible day at work and is vacuuming out her frustrations: I was feeling crafty one day so I took a gold sharpie to a pillow. I still have to go over it one more time to even it out: I love the way Charlotte and her bestie, Archer, watch TV together: And this one LOVES to watch cooking shows: My favorite Christmas gift, a cake dome: Sometimes a phone call cannot wait: And it's been a while since my last round of sleeping pics: She's dreaming of Frozen...because we have watched it eleventy billion times: Have a great weekend everyone!
The girls have been dressing up Ian a lot: Charlotte started ballet back up: New table and chairs from Grandma and Papa for the playroom: I love doing her hair...when she lets me: Hey...come sit here: For some reason she looks like she should be holding a cigerette in the other hand. Like she just got home from a horrible day at work and is vacuuming out her frustrations: I was feeling crafty one day so I took a gold sharpie to a pillow. I still have to go over it one more time to even it out: I love the way Charlotte and her bestie, Archer, watch TV together: And this one LOVES to watch cooking shows: My favorite Christmas gift, a cake dome: Sometimes a phone call cannot wait: And it's been a while since my last round of sleeping pics: She's dreaming of Frozen...because we have watched it eleventy billion times: Have a great weekend everyone!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments