Ian 2 Months Old!

Today Ian is 2 months old!


And here are his sisters at 2 months:

Charlotte
Emilia
I did it! I remembered to do this post on the right day! Progress :)

Ian is becoming a little man right before our eyes. I swear I can almost see him growing by the minute. He is sleeping 4-6 hours at night and easily goes right back to sleep. During the day he has become much less fussy. Sometimes I can even set him down and he falls asleep on his own! 

His baby acne is completely cleared up (until high school) and only has a slight case of cradle cap. His hair is thinning but his eyelashes seem to have doubled in length. 

His eyes don't seem to be changing color - maybe we will have a blue-eyed guy. That would make one of each! Charlotte has green/hazel and Emilia has brown. 

Life with three is getting more manageable. Ian still doesn't love riding in his car seat but I am able to feed him a bottle with one hand while driving. In the stores or out and about I usually wear him in the baby bjorn. 

The girls still love him and Emilia shouts Ian! Ian! every time she sees him. She says it so cute, with the emphasis on the "N". 

Guess who's the crazy one...

Ian looks big in these pictures - I think the outfit is adding 10 lbs!

Love you little man!
xoxo
Mommy


Comments

Popular Posts