Emilia 11 Months
Yesterday, Emilia turned 11 months old!
And to compare, here is Charlotte at 11 months:
Emilia is acting more like a toddler now than a baby. She is taking multiple steps at a time, though not fully a walker yet. She is all smiles and laughs, but definitely is getting a personality of her own. When you take her toys, and especially food, away she lets you know how displeased she is.
She is saying 'hi' all the time and can also say 'dada' and wave bye.
She will not sit still. Ever. She squirms off your lap and wants to crawl everywhere. She goes right to her favorite cupboards and pulls all the pots and pans out.
Her favorite song is Itsy Bitsy Spider. Anytime she is fussing and I start to sing it, she immediately puts her hands together in the air and does the movements. I didn't even teach her that - she learned by watching the kids in Charlotte's library class! Smarty pants!
One month until she is one year old! I can't believe it! My big girl :)
Love you!
Mommy
| Emilia |
And to compare, here is Charlotte at 11 months:
| Charlotte |
She is saying 'hi' all the time and can also say 'dada' and wave bye.
She will not sit still. Ever. She squirms off your lap and wants to crawl everywhere. She goes right to her favorite cupboards and pulls all the pots and pans out.
Her favorite song is Itsy Bitsy Spider. Anytime she is fussing and I start to sing it, she immediately puts her hands together in the air and does the movements. I didn't even teach her that - she learned by watching the kids in Charlotte's library class! Smarty pants!
One month until she is one year old! I can't believe it! My big girl :)
Love you!
Mommy
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments