Emilia 8 Months
Today Emilia turns 8 months old!
And, to compare, here is Charlotte's 8-month picture:
Whew! Emilia is a BUSY girl! She can get something in her mouth faster than a frog with a fly! She has scared me many many times by trying to swallow something she shouldn't - grass, rubber bands, play doh, plastic. This sounds like maybe it's our fault but we do have a toddler at home who sometimes leaves things on the floor and Emilia does have the quickest little hands you've ever seen. Regardless, we pulled the playpen back out and I am currently looking for a used Bumbo to contain this little one.
In the last month, Emilia has eaten more variety of foods like nectarines, squash, sweet potatoes, green beans, bananas and blueberries. She also shared some puffs with her bff Alice :) So far bananas and nectarines are her fave.
She is going backwards in terms of sleeping through the night. She wakes up every 3-4 hours and the only way I can get her back to sleep is with a bottle. I don't have the energy to wean her from those nighttime bottles.
So basically what I am saying is - I am tired! She keeps us on our toes!
Love ya Gumball!
xoxo
Mommy
ps. My dad, he calls her Gumball
![]() |
| Emilia |
| Charlotte |
Whew! Emilia is a BUSY girl! She can get something in her mouth faster than a frog with a fly! She has scared me many many times by trying to swallow something she shouldn't - grass, rubber bands, play doh, plastic. This sounds like maybe it's our fault but we do have a toddler at home who sometimes leaves things on the floor and Emilia does have the quickest little hands you've ever seen. Regardless, we pulled the playpen back out and I am currently looking for a used Bumbo to contain this little one.
| Gotta move ma! |
She can also pull herself up - on the couch, in the playpen, in her crib, on the chairs etc. She also finds her way inside our coffee table and accent table and usually can't get out.
![]() |
| Heyyyyy! |
She is going backwards in terms of sleeping through the night. She wakes up every 3-4 hours and the only way I can get her back to sleep is with a bottle. I don't have the energy to wean her from those nighttime bottles.
So basically what I am saying is - I am tired! She keeps us on our toes!
Love ya Gumball!
xoxo
Mommy
ps. My dad, he calls her Gumball


.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments