That's How She Rolls

Now that Charlotte is rolling, I am sure that she will be driving in no time. She is getting so big so fast!

Note: as you watch this video, do not be fooled. That is not your Blackberry dinging. It is mine and it went off while I was taping. It is Amanda Hennessy IM'ing me. Damn you Amanda for ruining the video! ;) Kidding, love you!

Don't be a fool and pull out your Blackberry everytime you hear it - like I do. Every time. No matter how many times I watch it.


Comments

Ginger Springer said…
Her little pigtails look like supports in case she decides to stand on her head.
Love it - sooo cute. this generation is so lucky - every milestone is caught on tape to view over and over. And if Nick didn't get to share this in person, he can still see it. And the grandparents get to see so much and share so much more. Great.
Anon said…
The noise was supposed to stimulate Charlotte, help her roll over. I was NOT BBMing you about tax software.

Popular Posts