Test Dummy

We have made Sophie our Test Dummy for our new baby gear. She weighs about 4 lbs. so maybe a little less than the baby will weigh (hopefully) but she is a much better model than Phoebe who weighs in at a rotund 27 lbs. God help me if the baby is that big!

Here is Sophie testing out the Baby Bjorn:



You can tell she loved it.


Nick and I bought a swing this weekend with Buy Buy Baby gift cards. It's the only thing we have assembled - I assume its the one thing we will need right away. Of course we had to test it on our little Dummy:



I think she liked it. She did fall asleep on the couch right after we took her out of it.

Stay tuned - I will be posting pictures from Baby Shower #1 and #3 soon!

Comments

Unknown said…
HAHAHA...so funny, totally ready for the baby:).

Popular Posts