Ian Birthday Interview: Age 13

 M: How old are you? 

I: 13


M: What is your favorite color? 

I: green


M: What is favorite animal? 

I: idk


M: What is your favorite book? 

I: idk


M: What is your favorite TV show? 

I: one piece 


M: What is your favorite movie? 

I: stand by me


M: What is your favorite food? 

I: steak


M: What is your favorite toy? 

I: bmx bikeeeee 😁😁😁


M: Who is your best friend? 

I: everyone


M: What is your favorite thing to do inside? 

I: sleep


M: What is your favorite thing to do outside? 

I: bmx bikeeeeee😁😁😁


M: What do you do with mommy? 

I: cuddle


M: What do you do with daddy? 

I: fixer upper time


M: What do you do with Charlotte? 

I: she drives me places 


M: What do you do with Ben? 

I: play around


M: What do you do with Emilia? 

I: talk about her 8 huzzes 


M: What does mommy do best? 

I: cuddle


M: What does daddy do best? 

I: fixer upper time


M: What are you really good at? 

I: Hockey


M: What makes you happy? 

I: bmx 


M: What makes you sad? 

I: bad day at hockey


M: What would you buy if you had lots of money? 

I: house, pool, 


M: What is your favorite holiday? 

I: Christmas


M: What do you like to take to bed? 

I: my phone


M: What do you want to be when you grow up? 

I: pilot


M: What did you do on your birthday? 

I: celebrate

Comments

Popular Posts